The Crossfit 27:17 blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://crossfit2717.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1st thing January 19th is CrossFit 27:17's birthday. This makes 2 years!! It's been a great journey with everyone so far. I can not explain how blessed I am to have the 27:17 family around me. I pray that I continued to be blessed by athletes just like the ones I have now. Look forward to some good changes in the next year to take this gym to the next level. I'm praying for you all constantly and love you. You have all had more of an impact on my life than you'll ever imagine. Thank you!

2nd thing.. thing WOD
"Nichols"
3 rds
5 Clean and Jerk, 135/95#
30yrd Shuttle run (3 trips)
20 KB Swings, 2pd/1.5pd
15 Box Jumps, 24"/20"

Nichols was my best friend growing up (lived next door to me) all the way through high school. He was an incredible guy who loved Christ and people. He was a great athlete, smart, and talented. On January 19th 2004 Nichols took his own life. So I named this WOD in honor of him smiling down on CrossFit 27:17 and blessing me and the gym. So I say a thanks to all those who perform this WOD in honor of him and pushing yourselves for him. It is not an easy workout but it would mean the world to me if you would give just a little bit extra on this one in honor of Nichols. Please take some time to pray for his family and all the other people out there who are struggling with the loss of loved ones.

This is Nichols junior year class picture, explains him well.. always putting a smile on everyone's face!

DSC_0019.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment