The Crossfit 27:17 blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://crossfit2717.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 2

Well guys and girls it's day to here in Huntsville. Some of you may have been getting up dates through other resources yesterday but a quick recap (I will give a detailed recap tonight or tomorrow). I (Michael McElroy) is standing in 13th after day 1 and Tyler Smith is in 24th. Both struggled through the 3rd workout with cramps.

Waking up this morning my quads are pretty tight but I feel like they will loosen up once I get out and moving. The final event today is 15 min amrap of 5 HSPU, 7 Squat Snatch (95#), 10 Box Jumps.

Please pray for safety and strength (physically and mentally) to push through today's final event. Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment