The Crossfit 27:17 blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://crossfit2717.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dirty South Regional Recap

Shortly after our final WOD for the weekend enjoying some cookies!!

Well the Dirty South Regionals are over and we had a blast! It was a great venue and very well run. From early saturday morning to late sunday night we had a great time with friends and family and a little hard work. I'm pleased with my performance across the weekend with very little regret. I'm relieved that the weekend is over, a little bummed I didn't make it to Cali but I have plenty of years to go God willing. It was a great learning experience as far as what I need to do for next year in order to be better prepared.
I want to thank all of my CrossFit 27:17 community for the amazing support that was strongly felt throughout the whole weekend. I felt your strength coming my way constantly. Sarabeth and Drew you are both great competitors and loved getting to train a little bit with you and compete with you throughout the weekend. CF Innovate family, ya'll were a joy to be around and had a great time hanging out with you and lightening the mood up through out the weekend. It was great getting to know you better and hopefully we can continue to build the relationship not only b/w us but also b/w CF 27:17 and CFi.
Mom, Dad, and Reagan I can not thank you enough. Ya'll are extremely encouraging and my biggest source of motivation. Thank you for all the support you gave me in meeting my every need through out the weekend.
All in all I couldn't have asked for a better weekend (other than qualifying). It was one of the most fun weekends I've ever had and I'm so thankful to God that He gave me the ability to perform and the family and friends to support and I pray that it all goes for His glory b/c He is the one that deserves it. I could not do any of this on my own with out Jesus Christ giving me the strength and discipline.
Thanks again everyone for your support. I should have pics at the gym soon and will go play by play with you if you want to hear more about the events and competitors there. There were some really impressive athletes there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment