The Crossfit 27:17 blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://crossfit2717.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1-19-12

This is Nichols yearbook picture from our junior year of high school! Read about him below please!


Big Day! 3 year anniversary for CrossFit 27:17! God has been so good to me and our gym gym over the years. He has completely amazed me with the blessing of people and good times. I pray He continues to bring people in so that I can hopefully be a blessing in more lives and other people can be a blessing in my life. Also, so my clients can be a blessing to more people! Thank you all for everything you do for the gym, you'll never know how much you mean to me!

Secondly
"Nichols"
3 rds
5 Clean and Jerk, 135/95#
30yrd Shuttle run (3 trips)(3 trips in the new gym)
20 KB Swings, 2pd/1.5pd
15 Box Jumps, 24"/20"

Nichols was my best friend growing up (lived next door to me) all the way through high school. He was an incredible guy who loved Christ and people. He was a great athlete, smart, and talented. On January 19th 2004 Nichols took his own life. So I named this WOD in honor of him smiling down on CrossFit 27:17 and blessing me and the gym. So I say a thanks to all those who perform this WOD in honor of him and pushing yourselves for him. It is not an easy workout but it would mean the world to me if you would give just a little bit extra on this one in honor of Nichols. Please take some time to pray for his family and all the other people out there who are struggling with the loss of loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment