The Crossfit 27:17 blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://crossfit2717.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Advocare Supplements

Some of you have already started using some advocare supplements and some haven't. You've all seen it in the gym at least. I've been taking some of their products for about a month and love them. As most of you know I've been hitting 2-a-days pretty frequently lately and these supplements have helped me recover quickly and be able to go at my WOD's with full intensity.

If you've already bought some and just want to learn more about the products and the opportunity you have with them or you just flat want to know more about them there is a "mixer" at the flowood library thursday night at 6 p.m. to about 6:30. These are they guys that introduced me to advocare and know a lot more about the products. They will be around well after 6:30 for individual questions for anyone so if interested at all I would advise going.

Any questions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment