The Crossfit 27:17 blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://crossfit2717.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010




Top- Drew Shamblin
Bottom- Sarabeth McLendon

These two are the guys from Tuscaloosa that I've trained with when I go over there. Both are great athletes and will be competing down in Jacksonville with me this weekend. I will be updating facebook regularly and the blog as often as possible with all of our results. They have pushed me hard every time I've gone over there and been a great encouragement since sectionals. Please keep us all in your prayers. Pray that we stay calm and that we remember this is all for His glory and not our own.
Galations 6:14 says "Paul said, but may it never be that I should boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world"
We praise God for the ability and discipline HE has given us and we know that we are weak but He is strong and this is the only way we can survive this weekend.

Client WOD
20 min amrap
10 wall ball
10 box jump
10 dead lift
10 burpees

Go get em!

No comments:

Post a Comment