The Crossfit 27:17 blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://crossfit2717.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Encouragement!

Luke keeping perfect form on the 150 wall balls of "Kelly", Great job!

Ok guys, now that I got your attention I want to give you some encouragement. Everyone who has been to the gym this week has done a wonderful job! Especially today attacking "Kelly". She's a tough one and way out of most of our comfort zone but nobody quit. Everyone pushed through with great perseverance! My vision for this gym has always been to build a fit "community" as opposed to just a great fitness gym. And I can not thank God enough for the blessing of clients He has given me. You guys/girls are a great encouragement to me and I want ya'll to know that. If it weren't for you guys motivating me through your small feats you accomplish daily I wouldn't train as hard as I do. Whether it be losing 40lbs, jumping the 20" box, getting your first pullup, double under, real push up or whatever it may be. This is why I love what I do, I love to see people push themselves to their limits and come back better the next day and I get to see that every single day.

I want to help you accomplish your goal no matter what it is. So let's continue this journey to become the most fit you that you've ever been. Challenge yourself to do stuff you've never done and better yet when you see people in the gym pushing it hard or trying something they've never done, encourage them to!

My gym vision is based off the verse Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" So let me help you, you are always helping me, and help each other become more fit and better people.

Please come to me when ANY questions whether it be to help you with diet, stress, sleep, or specializing your training a little. We'll figure something out.

Keep up the hard work and train HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment